27.9.14

Travel: In Flight Style

Untitled
pic

There's today, then tomorrow, and then BLAST!  I'm off to New Zealand for two weeks.  Apart from a significant amount of fretting about the fact that I haven't started packing (this is coming from a pack-a-whole-week-before person) I am uber excited to spend two weeks solid relaxing and adventuring with PX.

Taking notes from Blair Eadie, queen of preppy-chic, I plan to attempt in flight comfort whilst maintaining my decency in terms of style.  No need for track pants.  Actually, scrap that, I have some Kate Sylvester soft merino pants waiting to be debuted!
Designer track pants all the way.

Any NZ tips are most welcome!  We are flying to Christchurch & driving slowly down to Queenstown via all natures wonders.


S

PS - Come to mama, personalised monogrammed LV overnighter.
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.