12.5.14

Travel: Denmark & Pemberton

titlepic

As much as going overseas is ahhmazing, there's nothing like popping a bunch of bathers, towels, a book, comfy clothes and some snacks in the car and driving to a nearby slice of heaven.  And by nearby, I mean in Western Australian terms, haha!  Vicinity is all relative.

P & I journeyed to Denmark & Pemberton earlier in the year, eating & drinking our way around the awe-inspiring region.  I thought doing a travel guide might be a good blog feature, but there's really no point.  The locals (think: your b&b host/local visitors centre) are the ones that truly know where to go, what time of year to visit each site and can recommend the best food in town.
My tip is to just get in the car & go!  We're so lucky to live in WA.

IMG_1641
IMG_1648
IMG_1623
IMG_1657
IMG_1661
IMG_1687
IMG_1715
IMG_1718
IMG_1720
IMG_1721
IMG_1742
IMG_1750
IMG_1796
IMG_7716
IMG_7743IMG_7751
IMG_7704
Pics by PX and I. Editing PX.

More pics here.



S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. I love a good trip down south, the air is so refreshing and it definitely clears my head!!
    What camera have you used for these photos by the way?

    www.lbbsteph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph, thanks for the comment :) I completely agree, you always return 1000x fresher than you left!
      My boyfriend as usual took his canon 5d Mark 3 along so all the photos are with that + assorted lenses.
      Steph x

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.