11.2.14

Wedding: Just Like Magic...

lefanciulle (6 of 23).jpg

After getting a little frustrated trying to book a wedding venue, I can finally say that today it's been locked in!  Crisis averted.  Sadly no longer at my beloved Venn Gallery, but now replaced with the most gorgeous location tucked away in the middle of the city.  Now I have one year and seventeen days to sort the rest out.

That's my DIY wedding planning book by the way, and it's filling up fast.  Hope you all stick around for the ride!

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

4 comments:

  1. ah you're so creative! I was gonna say I have a spare wedding planner book that I got given as a present. But i love yours though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the venue! and cute notebook x

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Love the look of your book too. Happy planning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a really cute planner from Kikki K and only managed to put a few details in there! I've decided that I'm not that good with using a journal to plan my wedding haha. 1 year is a lot of time but it'll go fast. Have plenty of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.