8.4.13

Fossick Handmade

Fossick

Kalgoorlie may be known for its gold, but I've succeeded in uncovering a different kind of gem.  Whilst T silently rejoices about Albany having a Spotlight, I am going to not-so-silently gloat about Kal's local destination for all things creative.  I chanced upon Fossick Handmade whilst on my lunch break from GP and boy am I glad to have found such a crafty oasis in a town that is... well... quite the opposite.

If you're into bunting, vintage clothing & just seriously cute things, this is the place to be.

Fossick
Fossick
FossickFossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick
Fossick

This is the first time I have waltzed into a shop and done the blogger thang without T by my side, so be kind, little readers.


xx S

PS: Melbourne-turned-Kalgoorlie girl Bec posted about the gallery/gift shop here, if you want an insider's perspective!


SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. This place is so lovely!

    www.mariacroqueta.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a find!! I totally want some of the things in there like those spoons and some of those adorable earrings :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks so gorgeous! Kind of reminds me of the little boutiques in Freo

    ReplyDelete
  4. snazzy photog of a snazzy little shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I can't believe that place is in Kalgoorlie! Gorgeous pics xxx

    www.couronnedefleurs.net

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.