7.1.13

Starry Starry Night

After quite a clean shopping slate on this trip, I went a little splurge-y after Christmas.  I'll blame the sales, the Parisian patisseries, the holiday-purchases-don't-count rule or whatever I like.  Perhaps the effect of seeing Van Gogh's masterpieces in real life?

Starry Night

Hobbs Shooting Star trousers,  Gorman denim shirt, Alexander Wang sandals, Karen Walker frames, Gorman fluoro bag.


The above Hobbs trousers were on super super sale & the pattern is so bloomin' cool.
They're quite floaty, so will be suitable for here with thermal tights underneath or at home with a simple tshirt & flats.


"But where will you wear them?" asks PX.
"EVERYWHERE!" I replied.


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. Love those pants S!! Super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love the sandals and the sunglasses best. I just found you on Bloglovin and now I'm following you. Yay!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kate, thanks so much for reading. And yes, I wish I could afford those sandals! Steph xx

      Delete
  3. Oh I love those sandals! This is a very cute outfit - who doesn't like stars, right? x

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.