14.1.13

Melon Crush

Le Fanciulle (109 of 121).jpg

I interrupt the travel photos to bring you an outfit post!

All the way from Cambodia too - not bad, especially for a holiday, right?
These shots were taken at our hotel in Siem Reap (home of Angkor Wat) - a lush, brand-spanking-new residence with all the comforts of home.  Plus a few thousand mosquitoes.  Which is why these awesome pants have come in handy since I've been here; they're thick enough to withstand most things, but cool enough to breathe.  And don't forget the tropical-pop coral colour (I also have them in navy blue but these are way more fun)!

Way to go, Country Road - pants that uber-useful and that also finally fit me!

The espadrilles have also come in handy here, when I'm not sporting my Nike Frees.  Rather good value for $4!  You might not be able to get anything of that price in Australia, but here is a classier option, plus the pretty Gorman espadrilles (1, 2) I was eyeing off before I came over.

Le Fanciulle (110 of 121).jpgLe Fanciulle (120 of 121).jpg
Le Fanciulle (111 of 121).jpg

Sportsgirl espadrilles 

xx T


SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.