21.3.12

A Casual Silhouette

DSC_0082

Yep, we love our blue here at Le Fanciulle.  I also like mixing up our more formal-wear with casual things because frankly, most of my wardrobe is now stuff I wear to the hospital... so naturally it has become my casual wear.  This pencil skirt was another one of my China-Zara-shopping acquisitions, and due to its simple cut, it can be dressed down with a casual tee for some weekend glamour (when the miniskirt ain't cuttin' it).

DSC_0061DSC_0075
DSC_0086

DIY crystal necklace - seen here
Tiffany's necklace
Vintage ring - from The Ginger Fox
Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix t-shirt
Zara skirt
Russell & Bromley pumps

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. What a great skirt! The color looks great on you and I love how it can be dressed uo or down for any occasion.

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Phoenix shirt - such babes! And the skirt, Zara do SUCH good colours. I hope hospital work is treating you well - I'd be terrified! xx Tess

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.