31.1.12

Red Alert

I agree with Mr Napoleon on this one - there's a shade of red to suit everyone.
Okay - maybe not sunburnt people.  Or Oompa Loompas.  So make that nearly everyone.

IMG_2047
IMG_2021
IMG_2040
IMG_2037
IMG_2028
Photos (top to bottom): Red bracelet from the markets, mum's pretty garden, sis' new hat, new asymmetrical hemmed dress from CR, two new belts (one vintage, one Portmans).


Tomorrow we'll be launching our February Colour of the Month (after last month's hiatus) which is a colour that we are both mad about.  Any guesses?  (Hint - it's not red).

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love red!!!
    My colour of the month is orange. Just cos I posted about it hehe.
    I'm guessing yours...is...orange? Haha dunno.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. liking that skirt


    http://herpersona.blogspot.com/
    http://herpersona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I hope it's coral, or orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dress and leopard belt are really great:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is gorgeous, I am so craving some sun so I can wear things like that :( xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.