25.6.11

The Road Less Travelled

Hello little abandoned blog. We are already sorely missing holidays, but enjoying our new term...we'll spare you any stories of blood & guts!

With our next holidays seeming so far away, I'm beginning to dream about my quick whirlwind trip to Hobart later this year- it will be my third visit and I'm in love with the state!! I'll probably be cooped up inside at the conference, but hopefully will get to explore lots of the city as well!

This is where I'm staying!!
pictures from here, here and here

More fashion-y posts to come :)

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. WOW...it looks like a gorgeous place to leave. Great pics girls.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take lots of pictures! The hotel is amazing, looks like an incredible time :) xo

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.