22.1.11

Loot shoot - T's turn!

I'm back! Well I was back on Wednesday afternoon, but today I've finally got the house and the camera to myself to take some shots of my loot-stash from my trip to Paris and London.  Looking at our blog, I can see that S has been holding the fort wonderfully whilst I've been away!  Kudos to my partner in crime :)

In total, my family and I have taken approximately 3 000 photos, some of which will be finding their way onto this blog in due time (read: when I finally sit down and go through them all).  But for now, I leave you with my one and only loot-shoot from my travels.

Why so little you ask? (yes, I failed to bring back 7kg like S - or at least I think I did... I didn't weigh my luggage before I left because I was sharing one suitcase with my mother when we went across).
Well, I can't say the cold weather is very conducive to purchasing clothes, especially when you have 2 layers of thermals under a jumper and a coat!

Anyway, enough with the words.  I'll show you the goods!

4920167089_1da9a7447d
A coat from MANGO - lighter than my current TopShop one (therefore more suited to Perth weather!)
DSC_0348DSC_0349
Couldn't resist this silk concoction from Zara!
DSC_0357DSC_0352
A bit of an impulse buy, but it was shiny!  And lacy!!
DSC_0363
Mandatory jean-replacement time from Zara
DSC_0358DSC_0361
As you can see, S is slowly turning me into a bow-collector as well.
DSC_0362
DSC_0335
A pair of practical patent pumps from my new favourite shoe store, Russell & Bromley!  I have been dying for a pair like this, and I finally found some (which mum so kindly paid for)
DSC_0331DSC_0332
Some more bows... Some more patent shoes from R&B...


And last but definitely not least... My big splurge for the trip:
DSC_0338
DSC_0340
DSC_0347
Simple, practical, and with the gold hardware that I was looking for.  Perfect for me!

xx T
(stay tuned for some travel shots soon!)
SHARE THIS POST

10 comments:

  1. everything is lovelyyy. I want a MBMH from europe! :) I love all your finds, zara and topshop and mango oh my! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah they're all so beautiful! And that red dress will look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your purchases! The mango coat and the marc jacobs bag are exquisite!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red dress and bag- exciting wardrobe adventures ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhhhh lucky thing... I remeber my first peice of MJ. Oh stam how I love you! hopefully you will have amazing advetures with this beautie!

    Cant wait to see you holiday snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with everything you've bought! Can't wait to visit Paris and London myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those thing look awesome! Love the lace shirt and dress!:)
    you have such a great blog by the way!i'm happy i ran into it:) I really like your style and reading your posts!
    So i'm your newest follower:)
    hope you visit me back and become my follower too!
    Love,fashionfabrice!
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys!
    Well S and I were back to school as of today (yup, they made us go back to uni a month early) so less loot for a little while :'(. But that means more procrastination time reading your blogs!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes, bag and dress the most!

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.