21.1.11

Blogger feature: Cinderella story

A blog you've really got to get STRAIGHT onto, if you're not already, is thecherryblossomgirl. I mean, I don't know at all what her life is like, but if there's one person in the world who lives a fairytale, it must be her!

And seeing as T and I have both recently been to Paris, she is my current fav!
And the photos (one shown below) in her latest post are beyond amazing. Amaz, one might even say.
All pictures from thecherryblossomgirl


xx S

PS: Obsessed with pics of strangers' weddings? Look no further...she had the perfect one!

SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

  1. I WANT THOSE SHOES.

    In fact, I just want to be her.

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.